CALL LLOYD - 07507 864821

VehicleGlaze® Glass Claims - NFU Mutual

NFU Mutual insurance billing

VehicleGlaze® is able to bill the National Farmers Union insurance comapny, providing you with a seamless, hassle free service, whether you require glass repair or replacement, we have you covered! We will need your National Farmers Union policy number and vehicle registration number, you will then be asked a series of questions regarding your repair/replacement, this is to help us determine exactly what work will need to be completed. 


If your windscreen needs repairing, no excess will apply. If the windscreen needs replacing then a £70* excess will need to be paid to VehicleGlaze®. This will save you from having to pay for expensive repairs because the National Farmers Union covers the rest for you (Only applicable if you have comprehensive cover).


*your excess may differ depending on your specific policy.